"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Sunday, January 20, 2008

YES I AM A QUIRKY CHICK!

Drowsy's at it again. Damn woman! I think you need to let go of that last cup of coffee. You are just a caffeine machine that never looses steam! :-)

She's tagged me in this blogger game called "I'm Quirky". OY VEY! As if my entire blog isn't one big confessional quirkfest.

So here are the rules:

Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

6 non-important things/habits/quirks about myself:
  1. I watch way too much television.
  2. I have to rinse my cups and dishes before I will use them, even if you think they are clean. The idea that any soap might be left from washing ...
  3. I've never let anyone take naked photos of me and never will.
  4. I have to sleep with one foot outside of the blankets.
  5. I love shoes but I hate shoe shopping.
  6. I have to fall asleep with the television on unless I am in a relationship with someone and sleeping next to them.

Here are those I am tagging:

Observations From The Back 40
Olga The Traveling Bra
Pieces of Perplexio Pie
Special Kind Of Stupid
Writing From The Inside Out

I don't have a sixth blog at this time. If you want to be tagged let me know. ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so Drowsey picks on you so in turn you pick on me...:):) Ok give me a day or two and I will tackle it..I have posts pending that I have to get on with..but it will be done..:) but it will cost two shots of Jack Daniels....:)

MYM said...

that rinsing the cup thing...hmm...a little OCD is good I guess.

I'm not on coffee this weekend...I'm trapped in my apartment with my car in the shop! I'm going crazy and taking it out on my bloggin buddies....heeheehee!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Well I see I am in GOOD company here in the comment section! Hi ya Crusty & Drowsey! OK, I'll play...but it might take me a day or three or six...but I WILL DO IT! :) Thanks! (I think!)

Perplexio said...

Duly noted and responded to! :-) I hope you don't mind but I cheated a bit on the tagging bit. I would have tagged you and Barbara-- but since you tagged me and already tagged her, I only tagged 4 instead of 6.

Anonymous said...

Wow... I just NOW got the trackback letting me know I'd been linked to!

It'll be about 8 weeks late, but I'll do this meme sometime this week!