She's tagged me in this blogger game called "I'm Quirky". OY VEY! As if my entire blog isn't one big confessional quirkfest.
So here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6 non-important things/habits/quirks about myself:
- I watch way too much television.
- I have to rinse my cups and dishes before I will use them, even if you think they are clean. The idea that any soap might be left from washing ...
- I've never let anyone take naked photos of me and never will.
- I have to sleep with one foot outside of the blankets.
- I love shoes but I hate shoe shopping.
- I have to fall asleep with the television on unless I am in a relationship with someone and sleeping next to them.
Here are those I am tagging:
I don't have a sixth blog at this time. If you want to be tagged let me know. ;-)