"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Male Dominated Night Ahead Of Me

Second date Jdate bloke rearranged our date for tonight as I told you and picked where we should meet since he lives in Jersey City and I in Queens, NY. He picked a fun place to play games I have really wanted to try out for a long time. WoooHOO!!

I realized there will be six men I am meeting tonight.

Ben & Jerry -- where we are meeting up
Dave & Buster -- where we bust loose
Jack Daniels -- how Lauren will loosen up
JDate bloke -- hopefully who Lauren will kiss tonight! :-)

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

This is too funny!!!

I can't wait for a report on how it went and if you got that kiss!