"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Understanding Woman And Men

I found this post, Understanding Women, by way of reading another post over at Observations From The Back 40 and I really think it is worth sharing. It sums up how I feel about what I'd like to find in a partner. I am even thinking about printing it out and handing it to the next fellow to see what transpires...the next time I find myself with the opportunity.

It really seems to me that at the age that I am, and at the age of the men I am dating who are still single and never been married, this is a concept they just do not seem "to get" and at the first sign of this miscommunication they high tail.

I have often thought there ought to be a class that men go to for this kind of knowledge. One of my goals for 2008 is to understand men better. I think it is a worthy goal. There is just one itty bitty problem with it, and that is that it takes two.

Well please go read that post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll pick your brain and you pick mine maybe we can help each other out..:))))

MYM said...

I don't think there's a secret...we're not suppost to understand each other. Of course, I dont' understand some of my female friends either...so go figure.