"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Music Of Others


I was reading Drowsey's post today about annoying people and music and lines at the bank and it reminded me of the time I was on the subway and saw this guy.


I'm with ya dude!





I can top you Drowsey! Try a jam packed subway, with smelly people listening to their iPods LOUDLY with the most hideous music. And worse you're on an express train home after a 9 hour work day, going at the speed of about 4 miles an hour!


If you're lucky that's all you get to experience during rush hour. Chances are you are either going to witness two women fighting over being pushed, sometimes two men in suits challenging each other physically over being pushed or be in one of these scream fests. Now this doesn't happen every day but often enough.

Thank goodness I don't have to ride the trains during rush hour anymore. It brings out the worst in people.

1 comment:

MYM said...

LOL That's too funny! And I was just thinking of you because I came over here to tell you I tagged ya! 6 quirkey things about you!!