"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm Looking For Something Fun To Post Today...Stay Tuned

All this trying to figure out this new guy stuff is obviously frazzling me a bit. So I think today's time should be used to post fun stories and fun questions etc...I'll be searching for some fun things around the internet and posting them here.

The first thing of course is Barbara's Friday Feast It's always fun and light-hearted. Barbara is THE BEST!

Next is Drowsey's blog post today. I won't spoil the fun by even hinting what it is about. You are guarenteed to laugh your ass off! While I rant and melt down, she is just hysterical. GO!

No comments: