"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Absolutely Fabulous


Glowing eyes
Flowing thick hair
Girl next door

This woman is fabulous! Witty, sexy, charming and smart. She's a west coaster, sorry NY guys! Bask in her presence and you will feel like the only man on earth. She is the needle in the haystack. Don't worry though, I hold the map.

If you are kind, honest, generous, and sexy please apply to me at canubapartofmylife@gmail.com Tell me why I should let you date my friend. Email deadline for your submitted applicaton is February 10, 2008.

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

LAUREN!!! YOU NUT! Even though everything you said about me is true, I am dying of embarrassment :)

One of these days Mr. Right will show up for BOTH of us, I just know it.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh - so that is what Barbara's whole face looks like! I like it!!!

www.midlifebachelor.com ;o)