"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Friday, January 18, 2008

Random Thoughts And Facts

Random Thought:

Two new "reality" shows:
Miss America Reality Check
How to Look Good Naked

Wouldn't the REAL reality be that Miss America participants were actually the women we see in How to Look Good Naked???????????????

Random Fact:

Did you know that Texas Is Biggest Carbon Polluter in the United States. Texas would rank seventh in the world if it were its own country. Texas has 19 coal-burning power plants, the largest refining capacity and has the largest petrochemical industry in the nation, Texans consumes more coal than any other state, and its per-capita residential use of electricity is significantly higher than the national average. Texas political leaders read "environmental protection as government activism." To be fair, Texas is also the second most populous state, behind California.

Random Thought:

According to the Daily Mail "men find a leggy lady lovelier."
Faced with the choice of two women of the same height, but with different leg length, they will tend to plump for the one with the longer legs.
Hot damn...I finally have something over other women! I have very long legs...on a very short body. Um, does that make up for my junk in the trunk and short stature?
But while legs 5 per cent longer than average proved the most popular, very long legs - around 15 per cent above the norm - fared poorly.
Darn it!

Random Fact & Thought

Surgeons 'are better after playing Nintendo Wii' according to Dr Kanav Kohel and Dr Marshall Smith, of the Banner Good Samaritan Medical Centre in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOW I didn't know just how smart my idea of playing the Wii on a date, really was. Hot damn, I IS smart!

4 comments:

Mike said...

I have shorter legs and a longer body.

We should get together and have properly proportioned children. What do you say!!! :P

A New Yorker said...

Hey Mike, If you think it might get my biological children a chance at a height taller than 5'5, I'd say, let's give it a shot!
:-p

Perplexio said...

I'm just waiting for the surgery game to come out for Wii and the ads for it... Or better yet... I'm waiting for 2 Japanese guys to show up at my front door with a free Wii and say, "Wii would like to perform surgery on you!"

A New Yorker said...

Darrin, you're hysterical! I almost peed in my pants reading your thoughts on the Wii.

I'd just like two Japanese guys to show up with a free Wii for me. I'll skip the surgery. HA!