"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Sunday, March 23, 2008

What's This Nice Jewish Girl Doing With Easter Eggs?

I actually got an Easter egg gift at work last night too. A little pink plastic egg with small chocolates and a small light. THANKS!

Saw this on Drowsey's and Julie's blog and felt like the Jewish kid at Xmas, all left out. So I thought to heck with it...I am going to partake in the fun today too :-)

Apparently Julie and I are a lot alike! WOOOHOOO!



What Your Easter Egg Says About You



You are truly optimistic, open, and hopeful.

And your optimism gives you the courage to live life adventurously.

You love new experiences, ideas, and challenges.

You see life as a fluid, growing process.

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

That was my first egg pick too so I used my second egg pick just to see what it said:

You are whimsical, spontaneous, and fun loving.
You connect well with people, but nature is your true love.
Changing locations and scenery is important to your creativity.
You are inspired by the surroundings around you