"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Great New Blog

I am going to read this woman's blog more often. I just found her through entrecard. And while I really do NOT like her advertisements on her site...the content that I skimmed through is positive and enlightening and has already helped me refocus.

I was re-reading Marianne Williamson's A Return to Love on my subway ride home tonight. And in it she teaches you to ask g-d to help you learn to think a new way and in it find peace. Well I put my face into that book, closed my eyes and said those words over and over and over.

Tonight I came home to a request to place an advertisement for this woman's blog on my site. I always read the first page of any of the blog requestors to decide if the content is ok with me before approving. And then I saw this:

Are your dates more like interviews?
and this
Dumped

Prayers answered....it's all in the little moments...

1 comment:

Perplexio said...

There's that old saying that "the Lord works in mysterious ways."

Your story proves that. :-)