"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Make Her Day!



Drowsey was so kind and gave me this award on Friday.

The You Make My Day Award works like this:

1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver
3) Tell the award winners they won by commenting on their blogs with the news!

To the following blogs who make MY day:

Writing From The Inside Out
Sexy Ads Blog
Ragtree Funky Sculpture (not so much for what she says online as for what she says offline!)
Pieces Of Perplexio Pie
Robert's Road (of which I am addicted to reading every day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks young lady I acept with honor and shall post it next time up...:)))