"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Direction For Today

I had a great massage on Saturday and it really helped clear a lot of negative energy out of me. A few things happened in a short period of time, some I wrote about and others I have not, that were, well --- pretty darn rough to take.

But that massage was super. Not only was she an massage therapist but an energy worker and so a lot of good work happened in that room. It was so "meant to be."

So it's time for some light fun.

I read over at Crotchety Old Man's blog that you can add your own words to urbandictionary.com

I thought it might be fun to come up with a word and definition to add collectively.

I'll look at your comments to see what we can come up with. I know with my readers it's gonna be good!

3 comments:

Karen said...

What I wouldn't give for a nice massage right now. I had my injection again last night and the reaction has been much better. I just ache all over as expected instead of the crippling pain in my head. Yippee!!!!!

Da Old Man said...

That would be hysterical.

A New Yorker said...

Gypsy, Go get a good massage! It's worth every penny and then some. PROMISE.

D.O.M.-- OK so where's your suggestion???