"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm Sending You On A Trip Today

Please go visit Candid Carrie today. She's got so many funny interesting stories to tell and she'll keep you busy.

Today I am tired and have much on my mind with the recent news I posted yesterday.

I've done a lot of research so far and even found out that my friend Brian has a cat that is also FIV + and is 12 years old. So this is not a death sentence and there is very little risk to other animals in the house. But still it is a lot for me to be thinking about right now and well I am just tired.

So go enjoy your trip over to Carrie. If you're really good she might even take you on a field trip somewhere fun.

2 comments:

leezee52 said...

Hi,
That's good news that Sadie should be fine! Yeah!!!!

A New Yorker said...

Lee-Thanks!!!