Gene Simmons Family Jewels. I never liked KISS and was way too young to understand them and as I got older I made fun of people who had obsessions about that band well past the band's hey days. But this show is funny.
My next guilty pleasure is watching Tori and Dean. I admit I liked watching 90210 but always figured Tori got her job due to daddy. I figured she was just a snotty little rich girl. It's rather addictive to watch her be so normal yet obviously live such a different life than the rest of us.
I also LOVE Jon and Kate plus eight. I don't feel guilty about this one at all. But since I am telling you about the other reality shows I do feel guilty about liking, I'll let you know about this one too. This couple had fertility problems and used modern medicine to have twins. In trying this method again they ended up with 6 more kids.
Other non-television guilty pleasures:
- chocolate ice cream and Lays potato chips
- Ben & Jerry's Coffee Health Bar Crunch - the entire pint in one sitting
- flirting with men I have no plans on taking it further with
- chuleta frita
- walking around in my undies -- shit, come on people I live alone, who will see me! NEVER EVER NAKED. BLECH!
- eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's Coffee Health Bar Crunch in my undies in one sitting