And I also got the Arte Pico award again from Drowsey and Rhonda, actually Lee gave it to me as well, but since I had just given it to her I decided to give her grief for passing it onto me without realizing I had just given it to her. HAHA! This time around it comes with a meme from Drowsey. OY VEY! That's Jewish slang for oh shit!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Drowsey awarded me two spectacular awards. For being on her top 10 commenters list I got this:
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 5 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 5 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Well since this has gone around a lot and some people, I won't mention names, that I gave it to the first time around didn't post it on their blogs then, I'll just let those of you who wish to play this time around, choose so on your own.
Five unspectacular things about moi!
1. I make funny voices to friends when I say the word goodbye, like I am talking to a little kid and trying to make them laugh. Bad bad habit from all the years I was a Nanny/babysitter.
2. I've had cats since I was 12 years old.
3. I learned to drive a stick shift in Mexico at least 10 years ago but haven't tried it again since.
4. I have a clean driving record since the day I got my permit and I plan on keeping it that way.
5. I'm not sure what my natural hair color is anymore.
Thanks Ms. Monkey!
Posted by A New Yorker at 7:01 AM