"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Awe Shucks I Got Two Awards

Drowsey awarded me two spectacular awards. For being on her top 10 commenters list I got this:











And I also got the Arte Pico award again from Drowsey and Rhonda, actually Lee gave it to me as well, but since I had just given it to her I decided to give her grief for passing it onto me without realizing I had just given it to her. HAHA! This time around it comes with a meme from Drowsey. OY VEY! That's Jewish slang for oh shit!





2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 5 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 5 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Well since this has gone around a lot and some people, I won't mention names, that I gave it to the first time around didn't post it on their blogs then, I'll just let those of you who wish to play this time around, choose so on your own.
:-P
Five unspectacular things about moi!
1. I make funny voices to friends when I say the word goodbye, like I am talking to a little kid and trying to make them laugh. Bad bad habit from all the years I was a Nanny/babysitter.
2. I've had cats since I was 12 years old.
3. I learned to drive a stick shift in Mexico at least 10 years ago but haven't tried it again since.
4. I have a clean driving record since the day I got my permit and I plan on keeping it that way.
5. I'm not sure what my natural hair color is anymore.
Thanks Ms. Monkey!

4 comments:

MYM said...

lol @ the hair colour. I know what you mean! I let all the colour grow out of mine ... and it's quite dark!! Well, except for the grey.

A New Yorker said...

Yeah I am not sure what colour my hair is either. HAHA! I think at this point there's more white than gray. So sad.

Da Old Man said...

At least youse still have all your hair.
Believe me, my Friar Tuck look ain't doing it for me. Thank gawd for Yankee hats.
And, as to the oy vey. I've seen it spelled vay, also. So, which is correct, or doesn't it matter?

A New Yorker said...

D.O.M.- You're so funny! I dunno, go ask your other Jewish friend. HAHAHA!