"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HUH?

Holy Snapping Duck Do! I just got a bajillion whiny emails saying I have not updated this since the Clintons were in the Whitehouse... You would not believe how much more of a drama I could make that. Unbelievable.

I am totally and utterly flat out with waiting for a fine young gentleman to propose, selling my soul to Google, just generally being Snow White to every man and his dog, my day is long and tiring from 8am to well after sun-down. I am beyond drunk most of the time. deal with it.

I won't promise anything to you but if one more person emails me to ask why I haven't posted today I will start posting pictures of toe fungus, or fecal murals. You wanna test me? Assuming I don't get distracted by counting my chest hairs..

Confused? Click here.
OH and you can thank Lady Banana for this post.

5 comments:

Da Old Man said...

I love it. Definately made me wonder if you had been drinking (and not sharing.)

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I love it! I will have to steal that, which makes me UBER lazy!

A New Yorker said...

D.O.M., I'd always share!

D. Mom, Super Uber Lazy! HAHA!

Jessica said...

Awesome! I saw that link and played around with it for a minute too! :D LOL

A New Yorker said...

Jess, HAHAHAHAHAHA!