"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Computer Update...Sort Of

It lives at geek squad still. Not sure when I am up and running again as I wait on a disc that I am told is coming but just don't know if this is true or not. Yes Drowsey I hate not having my computer and go right ahead and write your posts that you think would piss me off. HAHAHA! Will try to comment back to all soon. I am on limited time at the LIBRARY! Thanks for visiting me this week.

So many news stories I want to write about and can't. It's like losing both of my arms!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, man...don't know what I would do with out my computer. I feel for you! Hopefully you will have it back, and in working order within the next few days. :)

leezee52 said...

Miss ya!