"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dialogue

Someone sent me this link. I thought he was interesting and had some very important and interesting things to say when it comes to race relations and white guilt. I may not agree 100% with this man but DIALOGUE is a good thing and he brings up some very important ideas that whites have not been allowed to say. Too much dialogue has been closed in our present climate and for DIALOGUE sake I am posting this today.



Now if you think this man is radical and wrong about what he says about how Blacks in Black Churches think and you are troubled in any way by my posting this video then I ask you to take a look at this site I found today by way of another commenter who came and attacked me. It was a small web I had to weave to get to this site today. SADLY!

It's is horribly racist against white people. That would be me in that person's eye. Sadly all they see is color. It goes against every fiber of my being and values and I will to the day I die write about it and speak out about it. It is WRONG! Martin Luther King Jr. most be crying in heaven.

No comments: