"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Thursday, August 21, 2008

How Boyish Or Girlish Am I?

I was over at Lady Banana's blog where she posted this fun quiz. Here's where I came out on this topic.


You Are 40% Boyish and 60% Girlish



You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.

Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.

You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.

You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Fun quiz! I'm 30% boyish...70% Girlish! :)

Sandi said...

Wow, I got 80% girl. So much for my male side that I've always been so proud of.

A New Yorker said...

Jess and Sandi, boy am I manly compared to you guys. :-p

Da Old Man said...

100% boyish.

Who could be surprised by that, me being such a manly man and all that.

A New Yorker said...

D.O.M., Now that would have been funny if it said 100% girlish!

Chat Blanc said...

lauren, you're not alone, I'm 50/50!! Who knew! :)

oh, and congrats to da old man on his 100% ;)

Brian Jude said...

Why am I not surprised that I'm 50/50? Then again, the very few questions offered here really aren't the most accurate form of measurement... ;^)

Karen said...

I'm 30% boyish, 70% girlish

Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.
You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.
A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.
But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.


By the way...about that last sentence...there is no try...I AM cute and perky...LOL.