"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Absolute Blog Reads

With no disrespect to the other blogs I do visit each week I wanted to feature the ones I must read each day no matter how tired I am. It would be a very very boring day if I didn't have

Carrie's Blog where you are sure to piss in your pants while reading. WITTY INTERESTING AND WOWING!
Drowsey's Blog where you will always get a bit of an edge, and a super witty reply to your comments.
Jessica's Blog where you will get such an ecclectic view of the world it is refreshing
or
Gypsy's Blog where you get very raw openness into one women's life.

Especially when I am feeling my utmost boring I know that when I visit those blogs I am going to be laughing my ass off or reading something very profound. If you haven't found these women's blogs yet, you are really missing something terrific.

I hope I can start writing more interesting posts soon. Life has been undramatic for me lately. Not hoping for any drama to write about any time soon, but some fun thoughts and stories I certainly am hoping will pop into my head.

For the moment I have a very itty bitty crawling on my shoulder and jumping onto my computer desk that I MUST go play with. :-)

UPDATE ON MY BRAIN FART

I totally forgot to list Lee's Blog. Lee is another new daily must read. She's so on the ball and just darn kind. Please don't have a brain fart like me and miss her blog!

6 comments:

MYM said...

Wow ... I'm honoured :D Or as you Americans type .. honored.

Actually, I really am flattered by that! Thank you!

I'm going to check out the other blogs you mentioned ... I'm obviously in very good company. :)

MYM said...

Just did a quick tour ... yes, Jessica is on my reading list as well, and I've just added Carrie :) But Gypsy's is by invitation only.

Candid Carrie said...

You said "piss" and "ass" ... you might just a crazy ton of traffic now, girl. You are asking for it, too. Do you hug your mama with those same hands that typed those words?

Just kidding, thanks for pimping me out (yet again) ... what is that, like the 347th time? Thank you, thank you, thank you, etc.

A New Yorker said...

Drowsey, we don't always agree but I love that you and I let each other say what we need to in the way we need to regardless...even in pissy tones (that was for Carrie btw!)

Carrie, girlfriend do you seriously not know how gifted a writer you are??!?!? I have no clue why you do this for free. You totally totally totally should have a nationally syndicated column somewhere!!!

leezee52 said...

Ms. Can you be apart of my life aka Lauren,

I was trying to figure out why my name wasn't on the "MUST READ LIST"
What did I say to piss you off?(tears rolling down my face)
I guess my blog wasn't up to your standards and you decided to not include me in your members only club.(sobbing sobbing) But I just received your comment on one of my posts and you did add me to your "MUST READ LIST"
and you also apologized. I accept your apology and will continue to read and comment on your posts(a huge smile on my face).

Sincerely,
leezee52 aka Lee

P.S. I'm so sorry that you suffered a Brain Fart I know how awful they can be I hope you are on the mend.

P.S.S Just kidding..I love ya!!!!!

Jessica said...

Thank you, Thank you! :D
Hope you are doing well!