"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Saturday, June 7, 2008

What My Book Title Would Be

This morning I found that the kittens had gotten into a cubby hole where I stored two dating books. Their playfulness knocked the books onto the floor. And there staring at me was the title: Why hasn't he called?

I read that book amongst others to get inside the head of the single male's mind. And I personally think it is a noble attribute to want to do this for myself. BUT...

And this might change when I decide I want to date someone again...for now however if I were to write a book it would be called:

WHO GIVES A SHIT IF HE CALLS!

This book would be about empowering women to realize how much they have to offer and how much a man should be worshiping the ground we walk on for finding such a wonderful, well-rounded person.

Let the men read books on how to catch and keep a woman. Heck we are the stronger minded gender, the more rational gender and the gender that can multi-task. They should be begging us for our attention!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Amen, brother...what an awesome title! :)

leezee52 said...

LMAO...I just peed my pants!!!
You go girl!!!!

A New Yorker said...

Jessica, and halalujah!

Leezee52, Well, an excuse to put on new clothes then ;-)