"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Friday, December 21, 2007

There Is Life Outside My Apartment

OK so I finally ventured out today and did things I needed to do for myself. All fun things I can happily report. I am meeting my brother's soon to be in-laws, this weekend and I didn't want to show up with ratty looking fingernails...Nice to meet ya (with the handshake of the longest fingernails lady from Guiness...BLECH!)

But then I came home to my apartment and I had what I hope to be the final ICK BLECH YOU ARE THE MOST GROSS SKEVIE LYING MUST TOUCH EVERY WOMAN I CAN GET MY HANDS ON PIECE OF DIRT BLECHY I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER FELT SORRY FOR YOU moment I have needed to move past whatever it was that he and I had.

It might sound stupid to some of you but I have a strong feeling some of the woman reading can completely relate to this moment. The further we get away from the break up moment the more we have forgotten about the truth of this person and we start to feel a bit sad. But the universe has a funny way of giving you just what you need at just the right moment to catapult you to where you need to be to clear your doorway to make room for THE GOOD ONE TO COME ON IN!

BRING HIM OVER ALREADY!

No comments: