"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why You'd Want To Be In A Relationship With Me

In speaking with Barbara last night I came up with an interesting idea for myself and my blog.

It's not an easy thing to toot your own horn. But I thought it might be fun to make a list of reasons why a great Jewish man should want to be in a relationship with me and list them here. Hell, if I can't come up with them, why should anyone else right?

So here goes:

  1. I have a great sense of humor.
  2. I laugh many times a day.
  3. I know how to find the bright side of ALMOST any situation.
  4. I am supportive of my friends’ choices regardless if they are ones I would choose.
  5. I am fairly low-maintenance in most areas.
  6. I’m as good a listener as I am a talker.
  7. Although I am not very traditionally religious I am very spiritual.
  8. I’m honest and faithful.
  9. When I love, I love with my entire heart and soul.
  10. I am emotionally generous.

Barbara and I had another idea and this one is a bit more risky although I am seriously considering doing it just for the exercise. As you all know, I have been having fun with my Flip Video Camera. I thought it might be funny, if nothing else, to approach random people in the neighborhood where I live and ask them to tell all of you why a guy should go out with me and then post the responses. Think Carson Daily's How To Look Good Naked's show ending where they ask people on the street if the person on the billboard looks good naked.

Here's YOUR chance to egg me on to actually follow through on this or not. Looking forward to your comments. (I think.)

No comments: