Well besides a few skeletons and ghosts from my past, as Carrie would say from Sex and the City, here's pretty much what is hanging out back there:
- clothes that dropped from the hanger that I never wear and didn't know dropped
- shoes, tons of shoes, I am really good and keeping my shoes looking new and have many for many many many years, love me them shoes
- old jewelry, mostly junk type stuff
- a suitcase for whenever I can afford a vacation again
- the phone cord that leads to the jack in the wall because the landlord put it in the back of the DARK closet with no light -- thanks Mr. landlord!
- the swiffer mop
- some pennies
- an old alarm clock that still works but I don't like
There used to be all kinds of other fun and not so much fun stuff but this past October I moved. I shredded tons of old love letters from my first love ever, old photos of old boyfriends (which I almost typo'd just now boygrief -- don't know why, hmmm) and old bills. But moving is so much of a chore that I decided to use it as an excuse to get rid of the physical proof of past relationships because it is time to live in the present.
OK I have to tag three people...so says Grumpy!