I wasn't tagged...Darrin didn't tag anyone. But I thought this was an interesting and fun exercise. So I open this up to all my blog readers who want to continue to share your answers with us too.
1. You and Jesus go out to dinner - who pays? Well considering I am Jewish and in case you forgot he was too, we would probably spend 15 minutes fighting over the check. (Mom will hate that answer!)
2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt a new name. Queen of England. Hell if I have to flee to somewhere and choose a new name let me at least have power and money somewhere else.
3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently? Canada (just kidding...that one was for Robert and Drowsey)
4. You wake up as the opposite gender. What's the one thing you wanna do? Well if I could wake up as one of my ex's then I would cut off my dick! HA! Revenge is so sweet. ;-)
5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo? Luke, better costume.
6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child? I usually got what I wanted, because I only would ask for one nice thing each holiday season.
7. What's is your relationship status? single
8. Are you happy with it? Did you SEE my answer to number 4?
9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you? Don't really watch scary movies.
10. Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud? OK this one takes context...a bunch of female co-workers, including me were complaining about being tired. One says, "I am so tired, I just want to go home to my bed." I said, "Me too." OH BOY did that get a bad stare. (MY BED. MY BAD.)
11. You're sentenced to death and its the morning of your execution: what do you want to eat? Darrin's answer was best. I believe he said prunes and other shit producing foods.
12. What's something that most people do that you've never done? Pick my career before the age of 30.
13. Before you die you want to go to...? Israel
14. What's the last thing you ate? bagel and coffee
15. A wild animal you'd like to have as a pet? A trained monkey that will wash my dishes and scrub my bathroom clean.
16. A drug you'll never try? Acid.
17. If you were an animal, what would you be? Not sure.
18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12, who would it be? I'm trying to think of the nerdiest boy in class, because he probably is some genius high up in Microsoft somewhere.
19. What's something a lot of people don't know about you? I am a prickly pear.
20. First celebrity crush? Kirk Cameron
21. What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities? Rope
22. Best flavor of runts? Don't even know what this is.
23. Favorite breakfast bread style (pancakes, waffles, toast etc...)? pancakes at Ihop.
24. Favorite parody movie? Better Off Dead
25. Worst way to die? I defer to Darrin's answer again, slowly.
26. Grossest injury you've ever seen? Dunno
27. The worst injury you've ever had? VV
29. Sport you hate the most? fishing, boring.
30. What state in the US do you want to visit? Alaska and Hawaii
31. What's something you think would be sweet to know everything about? LIFE
32. Favourite Actor/Actress? Colleen Dewhurst
33. What's one phrase you absolutely detest? I should not have lied to you. (Not so much the phrase but the fact it has to be said.)
34. What makes an awesome party? The people of course.
35. What's your favorite material possession? Two rings from my grandmothers.
36. What's something that most consider an insult but you enjoy having said about you? You're so different.
37. Favorite kind of dog(s)? I can't remember the breed, if you know it help me out. Larger than a pomeranian but smaller than a huskey. They are really furry but not too big. So cute!
38. Favorite carnival food (everyone has one)? Churros
39. Morning or night person? Night
41. Weirdest Ebay purchase? An Iggy Pop pin for an employee who LOVED him.
42. Life the Universe and Everything. Hmmm
43. Its Saturday at 3am. Where are you? Sleeping with my beshart :-) (soon I hope)
44. Who's your favorite friend to go out with? Too many to mention.
45. Worst job you've ever had? Various retail jobs through out college.
46. What's something your friends make fun of you for? You'd have to ask them. I am sure plenty.
47. Favorite cereal? None.
48. Book you could read repeatedly? Clan of the Cavebear.
49. What's the meanest thing you've ever done? I can't share this one with you. Too mean.
50. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? If we win the war, then I hope so. If we lose let me die.