"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Barbara Award



I am posting this award here for Barbara. I know no one else more deserving of this mention.

Meeting her a few months ago through creating this blog has transformed my life for the better. She probably has no idea just how important she is to me.

Here is a woman who listens to me and is still my friend even on my bitchiest of days. She never makes me hide "my ugly" and loves me no matter what.

This is an extreme rarity in this world and I wanted to honor her with this award to, in some small way, show her how much she means to me.

The words are in no particular order. Take your pick, they are all equal and important and valuable. I just love her!

Thank you for being A Part Of My Life!

No comments: