"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Sunday, February 3, 2008

IN YOUR FACE DARRIN! THE GIANTS WON SUPERBOWL 42!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I should have bet ya big when you told me you were rooting for New England who was undefeated. All the more sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I must admit, I didn't watch a minute of the game, but hey I am a New Yorker and I have to be happy a New York Team won. It made me smile and giggle. Especially since only 15 minutes ago I was downstairs at the local bodega watching the guys biting their nails and looking like the biggest babies on earth telling me we were about to lose.


They are calling this one of the biggest upsets in history!


How sweet it is!

1 comment:

Perplexio said...

While I was pulling for the Patriots, they aren't my favorite team. And while I was disappointed by the loss, I certainly wasn't heartbroken (like I would have been had it been the Cleveland Browns who had lost).

My interest in a Patriots victory is that in my lifetime no team has ever gone undefeated. The only team to do so was the 1972 Dolphins-- 4 years before I was born. I just thought it would be kind of cool to see a team go undefeated in my lifetime... I suppose there are/will be plenty more years for that to happen as I am only in my early 30s.... And who knows maybe the team to do that will be my beloved Browns (although I won't hold my breath).