Rules sans Barbara:
List Six Unimportant Things About Yourself --seems simple enough
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
I checked out Karyne 's blog as well on the hint from Barbara and realized we had at least one item in common I would never have thought to write about before for this meme. Her number 5: "No Boys Allowed in the Girl's Dorm" -- well it was similar. We were allowed in each others dorm but not in the rooms after certain hours.
So I guess I will make this my first one and explain a little.
1. I had many sex-filled nights in my college boyfriend and later once fiance's dorm room at a theater school I once went to for the first two semesters of college back in 1989-90. Cameron and I screwed like bunnies. There it's out there. HA! I read online he is married now, a working actor and has a little girl and lives in Florida. Unfortunately although we were very much together and were so for about a year and a half, he was and probably still is a seriel cheater. I learned the pattern started before me and continued after. I can't imagine he has changed unless he got some serious therapy. I read about this kind of personality the other day in the local newspaper. The actor (funny another actor) who plays Charlotte's lawyer husband on Sex in the City, recently wrote a book about living with this "condition." If I can find more information I will add a link later.
The rest are probably not nearly as juicy.
2. I fall asleep with the television on unless I am in a relationship and my partner doesn't like this.
3. I will never use those stupid new supposedly environmentally friendly light bulbs. It is the biggest scam running around. Unless forced because the regular ones are no longer made they won't be in my home. They are FULL of mercury. YES FOLKS, and they have to be disposed of in a special way. If they break you have to be careful how you clean up and possibly even call in a special crew. (This was on a news television program recently.) We will be toxing our soil beyond imaginable with these stupid make us feel better about our part bullshit lightbulbs in the next few years. It's bad enough we have all the batteries from our cells etc...I personally don't feel we need to add this to the bad situation. I can't live without my cell but I can live without this type of bulb. If you disagree with me please don't write nasty comments. Each to their own.
4. I had short hair from the time I was 16 until 35. At some points it was VERY VERY short. I only let it grow to where you have seen it today because I was too cheap to pay for a hair cut. I decided I love the way it looks long and love the attention I get and started to take care of it with fun coloring as well, due to the attention I was getting. YES I AM VEIN.
5. I almost never cook. Heck I am single and have been my entire life. Did you really expect differently?
6. I must have my nails done and they must look nice at all times. It is a fetish of mine and I will go without buying food at the grocery store to do this at least once a month. UGH!
My first tag is my new found favorite blog. Jessica is just so cheery and bubbly and I love her spirit.
She has a very interesting way of writing about this subject that never seems scummy. I rarely find that so check her out.
This woman has so much confidence. Need I say more?
When you need a good giggle go read this great blog.
Totally Pissed Off
When you need a good rant...other than mine HA!
Last but not least, if you like reading LONG LONG but interesting posts.