"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm On Lay Away!

This idea came to me the other day and I really like it! The next person that asks why I am still single or anything resembling this question will get that exact response. "I am on lay away!"

Do you remember when you were a kid and Mom took you to the store and picked out some clothes and toys for the holiday but then walked to the back and put the items on lay away because the price was a little out of her reach at the moment but she really wanted to make sure those items didn't go to someone else?

Well I and my future husband are both on lay away! We are these really great items that are rather expensive and take time to afford. Each of us is doing our part to "pay our way", not with money of course, but in life experiences and knowledge, until we get to that 100% PAID IN FULL and meet each other!

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

I love this concept! Keep your positive attitude going strong, its very attractive :)

Hey, I think I've been on lay-away for so long somebody forgot to come back and get me!

Just kidding. I am enjoying the singleness of the moment, but when I get ready to go back "out there" I am going to really go for it this time and meet some quality men!