"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Monday, January 5, 2009

YouTube Removed Another Pro Israel Video

What could POSSIBLY be the reason to remove the video I posted on Monday for all of you to see? Why would YouTube take it down. Just another example of their bias against Israel. While they let the gazzilions of racist hateful propoganda of the Islamic terrorist stay posted they remove a video that is a list of the facts and timeline of Israel. The music was canned music so it could not be for copyright infringement.

SHAME ON YOUTUBE.

I wonder who owns YouTube. Is it a terrorist sympathizer? Is it someone who is Islamic? Hmmm

I mean really don't I have a right to know this? In the papers whenever someone is Jewish they most certainly make a point to tell us. So I want to know who is controlling the removal or approval of content on YouTube and why it is so clearly biased.

In the meantime I'm searching for that video from another source. And I know the timeline as well and will write it out for you if need be. However a picture is worth a thousand words!

1 comment:

Timeshare Jake said...

I don't get it. I hear the stories of You Tube removing videos, and there is never any rhyme or reason why they remove the ones they do.