"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Friday, January 23, 2009

Just Call Me Demi

Well I have an itty bitty 24 year old who is interested in me. :) He met me at my night job and has been very chatty with me. Apparently the wooing period for those that are 24 years old is now done through texting.

Say it isn't so! But it is.

When he arrived at the same place I work I did notice him but said nothing. To me he looks even younger than 24. I kidded with the other hens I work with that I think he is 18.

It's funny to be liked and persued by someone so much younger than I. But I can't say I am not liking every moment of this. It's a big boost to my ego to say the least.

He hasn't asked me out yet but I suspect it's coming.

He has made big strides to seek me out and sit with me on breaks. He has told me things about himself that I find intreaging and that I feel we share in common, although he doesn't know that. He let me know how much money he has saved and what his plans are. That's not something a guy does unless he wants you to even consider him in a serious romantic way. This old bird knows that! ;)

I also feel from him a sweetness and honesty that is very rare and that I often do NOT "get" from other men. But of course only time will tell.

He thought I was about 30 and I laughed and showed him the white on the top of my head. He knows my age and said," So what? Haven't you ever heard of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher?"

At least he didn't call me a cougar!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

All I got to say is You go girl !!!!!!

Timeshare Jake said...

Interestingly enough, I have heard of Demi and Ashton (see today's blog). I used today older women. I was far more succesful with dating women 5-10 years older than dating women 10 years younger. Good luck.

lot 2 learn said...

Good for you dear, life is short, enjoy it : )

Babs (Beetle) said...

I'll watch this space then :O)

Aleta said...

Don't know cougars - graceful creatures. Lol. Nothing wrong with being one either, so Kudos to you! I say ~ enjoy life and see where this takes you.

Da Old Man said...

You Cougar, you.

Jessica said...

Awesome! And what were we talking about last week...hmm. LOL

Chat Blanc said...

Woot!! Score one for the over 30 chicks! :D Well done!

swilek said...

Well, I'm going to call you cougar!! Awesome! Enjoy! I'm happy for you...it's fun isn't it!

JK North said...

Nothing wrong with being cougar. Although from your picture I thought that you couldn't be older than 25.