"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Caption This And Carrie's Friday Foto Fiesta For 2009



Caption This Video for Entrecard Points.

200 points for 1st place
100 points for 2nd place
50 points for 3rd place

I'm also going to dole out extra points for putting me on your daily reads and blog rolls. If you've added me to your list and keep me on your blogrolls/daily reads for the next four weeks I'll add 100 entrecard points to any Caption This contest of mine that you win. Just leave me a comment letting me know you've done this along with your caption entry.

If you post my Caption This contest on your blog and you win the contest I'll give you an additional 100 entrecard points.

And don't forget to visit Carrie's site for other fun Friday Foto Fiesta entries.



Winners announced next Friday.

26 comments:

Da Old Man said...

See spot run is totally different for cats

Susie said...

Olympic Doubles Feline Light Dancing:-)

Susan said...

"If you could only torture ex-husbands like this..."

tiffany1377 said...

Explaination of why Lauren woke up the next morning with poop in her shoe and hairballs on her pillow.

Unknown said...

we love excersing to the pretty red light!

Unknown said...

'Cats Tag Team A Pointer'

LOL...very funny. I like the way they take turns :-)

Swirl Girl said...

okay- so I am not a cat person...but I actually felt sorry for them when you took the light away. They were all "where'd it go?"

Chat Blanc said...

Trippin' the light fantastic kitteh sytle!

One Crazy Chick! said...

This is hilarious!

"Dude, It's Your turn."

Candid Carrie said...

"Good thing she posted this on her blog. Maybe NOW someone will tell PETA about her."

A New Yorker said...

Why does everyone seem to think I'm mean to the kittays? They LUV this game. LOVE IT. Hmmm

Ronda's Rants said...

Round two of Laser Kitty!

BTW...so glad you liked the book!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Honey, why are both of the cats blind?

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Pink Floyd for Felines

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I can haz red beems?

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Cats in the cradle and a laser light, little kitty chasen the red dot all night ...

Speedcat Hollydale said...

LAY SIR Kitties on Krak!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Better than blogging ... Saturday Cat Fever!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Lasik Surgery training with moving targets

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Infra Red Cat Seeker Pulse Beem Attacks my pets!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Way better than cat nip ... and non habit forming!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Makes me has 2 potty ...

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Don't chase the dot, don't chase the dot .... I MUST CHASE THE DOT !!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Please take that light pen away from Lauren .....

Unknown said...

we are addicted to the light..is there a support group for others like us?

CastoCreations said...

"This has to be against the Geneva convention."

"Kittehs can share"

I was cracking up over this. I wonder if I could get my dogs to chase a red laser light.