"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Monday, October 12, 2009

This Aired In September To Millions Of Homes

To my stalker troll...he/she/it knows who they are.
If only the Muslims didn't teach this since the begining of their religion!


Hat Tip
In 2007, a Mickey Mouse-type figure also called for the slaughter of Jews.

After worldwide outcry, the character was executed on the program.

How did the Palis end this plot? Why of course by an Israeli interrogator, and was soon replaced by another character who expressed similar sentiments.

3 comments:

Angry said...

I don't know why you single me out on this, Lauren. But seeing that you have, I'll respond.

I think this is abhorent and I would not condone this sort of thing from any group, religion, creed, nation or race.

A New Yorker said...

@Angry, I didn't mention any names. Why do you think you are so important to me?

Angry said...

You mention stalker/troll singular not plural... I'm the only troll you've ever refered to by name... one of the first things you did with your webcam was to make and post a personal message to me... so if you weren't referring to me this time, then I'm 'cut to the quick'.

Come on Lauren, admit it, it's bigger than both of us, you like me... :)