"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Name That "Date"

Aleta asked me to give the guys I've "met" a one-word description for each one. Well, it's not quite that easy. But I seem to have gotten it down to a short synopsis. If you're a single female, and especially if you're young I suggest you read these first and my previous post before you continue to go out on your dates.  You see, if I educate enough of you, then I help empower you and empowered single women-en mass means much much less asshat men who can get away with this crap. WIN/WIN!

45 minute date/way older than claims Date

Strange weirdo no show who asks me to wait cuz he lost track of time Date

Flirts like madness over computer but doesn't have any intention of ever getting together DATE

Would you consider dating a younger guy, cause you know I'll treat you like a princess...but I can't make plans with you right now because my blackberry is in my car...can I call you later in the week DATE

I'm only just divorced a few months, but I continued to live with my then wife until our lease was up DATE

...please feel free to add your own in the comments section.

7 comments:

Mum-me said...

I had a laugh at your descriptions. But I am glad I don't have to go on dates. Sounds frustrating. (Not that husbands aren't frustrating, but they do offer advantages to counter weigh the frustrations.)

Aleta said...

Still living with the ex-spouse? What An Idiot! Wow.

NEXT

NEXT

NEXT

NEXT!!!

Perplexio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A New Yorker said...

Hey D! I thought dating posts were off limits and a big inappropriate no no no as per the rules your wife who just had a baby, set up. Hmmm

Perplexio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A New Yorker said...

@D- ah but you avoided my "question". LOL

Perplexio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.