"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Horrid Antisemetic Tweet I Received Yesterday


I've had moments in my life that weren't so much fun because I'm Jewish. I have had ignorant things said to me. This however is a first. It started with this tweet and went on and on. I have many loyal followers who reported this person and their account was removed.

I blame this boldness on the Obama Administration. They have emboldened this type of behavior to come out of the closet. They have contributed to the antisemetic tone and remarks in less than a year in office. Under the Bush administration I never once was met with any such hatred directly to me. This is a clear sign of the times.

So Nancy Pelosi...just who is using Hitler and speaking about Hitler and calling for the death of whom?

UPDATE;
I am getting more tweets simply because of Jew hatred. This one today:


4 comments:

Timeshare Jake said...

All I have to say is the government is succeeding in making us hate and dividing us. There is just no sense for this from a society that is supposed to have respect and manners.

Aleta said...

Good Grief. What is wrong with people? Look, I'm not Jewish. You know that and there's never been an issue between us. I believe in the same politics that you do, but our faiths do not destroy our bloggy friendship. Greg and I have friends who are Jewish and they are some of the sweetest people you could meet. They are intelligent, kind and will tell you what they think. They are REAL. I count them as blessings in my life. Why people can't see beyond this, is beyond me.

lot 2 learn said...

That kind of stuff should be punished. not in the courts, but a copy of what was written next to their picture and address on a website.
Sometimes technology is not all that great

BetteJo said...

That kind of thing just makes no sense to me. At all! If somebody disagrees with what you're saying, fine, disagree. But to attack you because of your faith? It doesn't compute with me.

I do agree, this nation is more divided than ever politically and just about every other way possible. I hate to see it manifested this way.