"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OBAMA'S WEBSITE: 'DISMANTLE ISRAEL', 'STOP THE KILLER JEWS AND STOP THE JEWISH TROLLS'

http://bit.ly/1TB16w  <-------------- Go there NOW!


This is a progrom!!!


I want to know when as a nation, as a people do we say no more? When are we going to call for this president to step down, or impeach this man? Are we going to let people make gas chambers again?? When I'm dead, because you all know I'm Jewish, and they then come after you, will that be the time? Before that. WHEN?!?!? Remember the people in Germany did nothing too. They were shocked too. They didn't think it would ever...you fill in the blank.


While they sit and accuse us in THEIR media of us being impolite and we cower or discuss it and give credence to their nonsense diversions, this is going on and this is very dangerous and real. This is not a game. This IS my life. And you better believe it's yours too.


Who is going to stand up and say this is not ok, this president is not ok and that he is breaking our laws, and allowing others to do it for him...by proxy??

6 comments:

Timeshare Jake said...

There are so many little battles we are losing. It just makes me sick. It's impossible to keep up with it all, but this one needs to get out there. There is no room for this in the Oval Office.

Aleta said...

This is the lowest I've ever seen in my life. They say history repeats itself. If we allow THAT to EVER happen again, we might as well shake hands with the devil. THIS IS DISGUSTING.

A New Yorker said...

@Bill. Agreed. This has to be priority.
@Aleta- if it repeats you know I'm dead right?

lot 2 learn said...

I stand, and I say every day that Obama, and his people, and his agenda are wrong.
There are still people, including myself, that are willing to give all for our country
Please check back into blog catalog for a private message when you get a chance

Zach W. said...

You're not serious, are you? You're really comparing the current administration to the Nazis?

Wow, you're nuts.

A New Yorker said...

Zach, good picture. Jack ass. Fits you perfectly.

I don't have to make a comparison. The site and the story does it for me. you're a fucking moron. Thanks for showing other people your stupidity and how unsafe this world is with you in it jackass.