The first test is going to teach you about your personality style. Answer yes or no to the follow questions on a separate piece of paper. When you're done add up your score and list it in the comments section. Tomorrow I will give the answers to your scores.
Let's have some fun! Go:
- Do you enjoy reading nonfiction?
- Do you frequently begin your responses with "what did you say?"
- Have you been accused (frequently) of not paying attention to your significant other?
- Do you find it difficult to remember information not related to your career?
- Are you an expert in at least one area?
- Have you been accused of being unemptional (cool, unruffled, distant)?
- Is your occupation science or thaory oriented?
- Are you proficient at creating options?
- Do you take pride in being rational and logical?
- Do you have only one or two intimate friends?
- Do you steadfastidly avoid emotional disagreements?
- Do you enjoy theoretical debates?
- Are you a perfectionist?
- Are you more comfortable talking about your work than any other subject?
- Are you energized by social events?
OK answer them honestly before looking at how to add the score up.
Give yourself 1 point for each yes answer from questions 1-14 and 1 point for a no answer to question 15.
Remember I will share your results tomorrow after you list your totals in the comments section today. Looking forward to learning with you.