"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday's Accidental Text

On Monday afternoon I received a text from a number in Ohio. A number I don't know from a person I don't know. But what a nice surprise. This photo was sent to me.

OH SO HOT! The subject line was: Look at our new teacher. DAMN.

I agree.

So if you are the teacher from Ohio in this photo...I'd love to hear from you. I did ask the texter about the photo but past telling me that they were given the wrong cell number and LOLing me about thanking them for the picture of the good looking guy, I haven't been able to squeeze anymore info out.

Seeking HOT teacher from Ohio from this photo. HUMMINA HUMMINA!

3 comments:

Mum-me said...

This is so funny, and wouldn't it be amazing if this guy did contact you and you both found true love?? (Yes, there's a big romantic hiding inside of me.)

Randy Haddock said...

Seems like the perfect beginning to a cheesy romantic comedy! hehe

Ronda's Rants said...

He is cute and this would make a cute beginning to a romantic movie...
I have picked you as my Tuesday Tribute! Don't be afraid :) It's a good thing.
Books are going out tomorrow! :)