"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Resist





Just waiting to have my blog shut down for my opposing views. I'm sure Angry and other kool-aid fucktards have already turned me in. God I never thought I'd live to see the day that anyone would be able to spin it in their mind that something like that in this country was ok under any circumstances.

Opposing views, disagreements listed as fishy and disinformation and suddenly that's a reason to turn you into your government. MY GOD where did these people grow up? In a Moscow KGB camp?

7 comments:

Timeshare Jake said...

I turned myself in just to see if anything would happen. These are crazy times.

A New Yorker said...

Hey Bill! - ROFLMAO Thanks for popping by.

Perplexio said...

I have an email drafted and ready to send turning in whitehouse.gov for spreading "disinformation" about "Obamacare" (you can read it yourself @ http://wreallywrandom.blogspot.com).

A New Yorker said...

@darren- yes you are super analytical and a great debater and a yin to my yang in that I just don't have the energy to do all that. I'm about the end result which is pretty much dead on admitting that those who disagree with me/us are asshats.

BetteJo said...

After proudly turning myself in I'd like to turn someone who really IS spreading disinformation. Nancy Pelosi! Swastika carrying people at the town hall meetings? What has SHE been smoking??

A New Yorker said...

@bettejo- I luv u! BTW which blog of yours should I be following?

BetteJo said...

None of them are political, A Bead a Day is my main blog where I rarely talking about beading. :) I might have a few personalities, not sure.