"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Special Blog About Leo

Hello Loyal Blog Readers! For the past few days I have been going through some very complicated moments with Leo, the new kitty I recently adopted.

Please follow the link here to a new blog specifically to address the situation. Because this blog is so personal in nature I feel it is best to address the issues but not have it associated publicly with my personal blogging stories.

I do ask that you go and read the posts I write over there and put your feedback loud and clear on that page.

This poor little guy and I deserve better than what we were given and your comments will help give muscle to his situation.

I am sorry for the vagueness at this time. However, in reading that new blog page it will become quite evident why I am vague here about it.

Thank you all in advance.

No comments: