"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Quiz

Mum-Me tagged me on this. Her daughter tagged her. If you want to play go ahead too :) BTW it's her winter. HAHA! :p

What's your fav day of summer? Any warm day that's not raining and I don't have to put the air conditioner on too.

What's your fav indoor activity during summer? Is there a difference between summer indoor activities and winter ones?

Fav outdoor activity?
Sitting in the warm sun

The pool or the beach?
POOL!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever camped in a tent during the summer heat?
NO WAY!

Popsicles or ice cream?
ice-cream

What flavor?
Karmel Sutra (yes it is a flavor..Ben & Jerry's)

Do you help in your church's VBS?
Well Jews don't go to church. But No I don't go to synagogue either. :)

Do you get bored during summer?
Truth be told, I'm bored most of the time. It takes a lot to make me feel occupied.

Are you going anywhere this summer?
I actually can report that I am. I'm going to Potsdam to see a good friend who lives there and a certain blog friend reports she might join me. WOOT WOOT!

Is summer your fav season?
I like summer and spring most. I do hate the cold and I too don't buy into this wearing a lot of layers and taking them off theory is better than being hot. HOGWASH.

1 comment:

Mum-me said...

Yeah that's right - rub it in that I'm shivering in the icy wind over here while you're comtemplating at least another month or two or warm weather ;)

Thanks for playing along. I agree with your last comment completely.