"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Camille Paglia On The Fairness Doctrine to shreds

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/VXZTSBd-Fairness-Doctrine

(I tried embedding this audio, but it's not happening. Sorry folks. Please click through and listen to Camille.)

BTW she voted for Obama. So to Camille, with all due respect I am asking you WHY? I've heard your positions since I was a babe in college. The women's studies program I was forced to take classes from ripped you to shreds, while I thought what a fantastic outspoken and independent-minded woman you were and how YOU were the living example of the women's movement, doing and speaking and thinking as you wanted and not how someone else dictated that a woman should be...which I often find from women themselves...and yet you voted for Obama.

I listened to you live on the radio when you said these comments and I re-listened and hear a certain value system and I ask you today, how could you not see that Obama and the current democratic party did not/does not share your values and would not keep his promises?

1 comment:

Loz said...

It's a pity but it seems politicians are born to disappoint