"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's Been A Wild Year and Wild End to My Year

For those of you who follow me on twitter, you know I had been very sick since December 24th. Thank you to every single one of you who tweeted with me throughout, asked me how I was, sent me prayers and well wishes. Each one of you are terrific, helped me feel supported and cared for and kept me company while I had to be at the ER this week.

I'm finally feeling human. It took many days and a clear diagnosis of an infection and antibiotics and tons of Reiki from some wonderful healers and I'm feeling better. Thank you so much.

I suppose I just needed to cleanse the toxicity out of my system to be more in balance for the New Year.

I've had one of the best years of my life, even with some of the many dramas that played out. I met some interesting new friends and had some wonderful trips. Congress was kicked on their asses this last election and some partial balance will have a chance to be restored blocking the Obamination for president we have.

I'm sure I'll be called a RINO soon by many but let me be clear: since I'm not a Republican it really can't stick. HAHAHAHA!

You can't box me in.

I want to wish everyone a SAFE, happy and healthy New Year. May 2011 rock our world in only good and peaceful ways.

I'm terribly excited for this year to begin. It's my year to allow new love in. I'm open to it and I'm ready for fun and love. Wishing you all the same.


Hat Tip on Video @aspergers2mom on twitter THANKS!

1 comment:

Mum-me said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick but glad you're better now.

Hope 2011 is full of wonderful surprises for you and much, much love and happiness.