"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Who Is This Bastard Jared Lee Loughner

When 9/11 happened I was underground on the train and when I got out my world collapsed, literally around me. Today while at a movie Rep Giffords of AZ was shot point blank in the head and my world collapsed around me again. 


At the time I write this we do not know why this happened. We don't know the motive and all is speculation. All I can say is that the feeling is the same for me. 


Rep. Giffords, 40 years old, Jewish, Democrat, CENTRIST, gun owner, frequently on FOX news....there's a lot  here that make her a target for radicals.


They have the shooter. The bastards name is Jared Loughner. On Youtube he has his own channel. I took screen shots as I'm not that great at figuring out how to capture video online and keep it. But before it gets taken down I captured the screenshot. I'll post some of them.


Look at his bio. Look at the books. One is quite striking. Please tell me how many 22 year olds you know who have read Mein Kampf? I've never read it.




Why did he start his video with these words?


















Absolutely a bizarre individual. What to make of this scumbag?

No comments: