"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Trolls

Their entire agenda is to AGITATE, overwhelm and take over...the conversation, your lives...by any means necessary. I've always known this and it is why I not only NEVER allow those comments on my site, I am not nice to them and never will be. My words, my sting, my biting ways are my bullets that hopefully wound them or kill their movement. So be it.



They are communists and marxists and it's that simple.




I don't have to make accusations. They will compare me and others like me to the 50's-style McCarthyism...but all it takes is just one breath and a little knowledge to know this is a false accusation. Calling someone a communist doesn't make you a McCarthyite...calling them one when it is blatently false makes you one.



I speak the truth. And they tell us that they are Communists and Marxists in their own words.



























No comments: