"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Friday, September 11, 2009

Never Forget The Truth

I was there that day. I was on the train to work. It was all over by the time I got out of the train and I didn't believe the girl who told me. And there it was unfolding on television before my eyes. I knew immediately it was Muslim Terrorists.

Never forget all of us in NYC who had to go back to the city two days after the horridness of that day, to the smoke filled sky, which you could smell and had to breathe. Never forget all of us who had to encounter poster after poster from desperate relatives hoping they'd find their loved ones. On every corner, in the subway, on the street corner...those signs.

Never forget the truth. Be a testiment to the souls who perished and make sure all the Van Jones dissapear into the dust and (figuratively people! - I'm not calling for violence) are never allowed to teach their horridness to another generation of Americans.

Never again.

May all the souls rest in peace.

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

Even if I wanted to, I would never be able to forget. Changed so many things for so many people.