"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Why It is Nearly Impossible to Communicate w/Liberal-Progressives Who Love Obama

C
Let the haters begin! Lol. Whatever! Give a man credit when its due. Least you can say is he was in the RIGHT country!!!

about an hour ago via Mobile Web ·  · 

  • M likes this.


    • I'm not sure what this post is about but if it's about OBL then I give no props. The only props I give r 2 the Navy Seals who did an amazing job. Intelligence that has been gathered over more than 10 years, but mostly due to GITMO is what g...See More

      53 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • CI know you hate the democratic party so all I'm going to say is LMFAO! And ps thank Bush???? Yeah thanks ass for NOTHING except ruining the economic structure more than any other pres since the depression oh yeah and thanks for finishing the job your father started. He was a waste. Please at least admit that!
      25 minutes ago · 

    • Why are you changing the subject? That's pretty sad. Don't do that. Stick to the topic and I'll happily debate you.
      23 minutes ago · 

    • LWhen we are done debating the topic you started I'll debate you on the economy which Obama has mangled but I won't even go into it with you until you debate the topic you started.
      22 minutes ago · 

    • LAnd you'd be shocked to learn the party I'm registered with. So stop assuming things, because you know what happens when you assume.
      22 minutes ago · 

    • LOh thanks Tom for the like of my comment...jump in and help me. Carrie thinks she's gonna pummel me but if she remembers me correctly from childhood she'll realize she won't win this one. LOL
      21 minutes ago · 

    • L
      sorry for all the posts C...ugh oy...but just need to also point out that in your hate for haters you're being a hater...you see I didn't hate on Obama. I congratulated him for his decision. I also gave props where they are deserved, t...See More

      19 minutes ago · 

    • You're the one that said I should thank Bush? Its sad you don't even know what you wrote!
      17 minutes ago · 

    • LI know exactly what I wrote. I didn't write any hate. I said you should thank Bush just like Obama did. He called Bush that night before he went on television and they thanked each other and congratulated each other. Please tell me where the hate in that is??
      16 minutes ago · 

    • CYes Obama made a mess of the economy. It wasn't already in the shitter!
      15 minutes ago · 

    • CWow I think I learned that 'assume' thing in 2nd grade
      14 minutes ago · 

    • Are facts now hate? Clinton screwed up. Its' fact. Is that hate? Bush opened Gitmo- fact or hate? Obama said he'd close GITMO but he didn't is that fact or hate? Obama decided to use the intelligence from GITMO to learn the location of Bin Laden- fact or hate? Obama made the call to use special ops. FACT OR HATE? I'm using facts. And I'm not a registered Republican, not that you asked me.
      14 minutes ago · 

    • Carrie, why are you being personally mean? There's no need for that. I disagreed with you and I said so. I didn't attack you. Maybe we need to talk about what ATTACKING another means. I didn't attack Obama although I do not like him at all. I said I'm glad that he made the choice he made. Why so personal with me?
      13 minutes ago · 

    • Remember you? I was 7 the last time I saw you.
      13 minutes ago · 

    • Why so mean? I've not been mean to you.
      12 minutes ago · 

    • BTW do you remember this: in 2008. Obama said, "I'm not gonna make him a martyr. I would not kill him. I would capture him."
      11 minutes ago · 

    • LI'm certainly glad he killed him. I'm happy for Obama's choice on this thing. Very happy.
      10 minutes ago · 

    • CYou commented on MY post w hatred! I didn't go off on a ridiculous tantrum because of what you wrote on your status! I've been bashed by so many for believing what I think is right. Honestly your doing the same is just redundant! Ps I'm going to remove just some oftour comments so my other friends can actually speak their minds too.
      8 minutes ago · 

    • how does removing my comments help others to write what they want. that makes no sense.
      7 minutes ago · 

    • Lauren Kunis I never bashed you. I wrote facts. You really need to calm down and read what I wrote. I wrote facts period. You are bashing Carrie. You need to calm down, seriously.
      6 minutes ago · 



UPDATE:
This is like a cat batting a ball of yarn. YAWN! Can you say derangement syndrome?

    • LI never bashed you. I wrote facts. You really need to calm down and read what I wrote. I wrote facts period. You are bashing Carrie. You need to calm down, seriously.
      3 hours ago · 

    • John What time are you 2 ladies having lunch together today??? hahaha ...Seriously though, you both have strong beliefs and you're obviously not going to be able to sway the other, so it's probably best to squash it and move on.
      3 hours ago · 

    • I had a crush on you in hs John and now I think its back!
      3 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • John  LOL!
      3 hours ago · 

    • Duane 
      carrie i got your back.. bush had a chance to take out OBL but chose to run into iraq on lies .. remember weapons of mass destruction.. plus he had intel that 9/11 was going to happen and him and his advisers were like oh that aint gonna ha...See More

      3 hours ago ·  ·  2 people

    • ok im hating !!!
      2 hours ago · 

    • L
      OK every1 is entitled to their own opinions however no1 has refuted the facts I've mentioned. Are you all denying that Obama used intelligence from the Bush admin? Because Obama has thanked Bush on a call b4 he went on TV &Bush gave kudos to Obama as well. Are you denying that Obama kept GITMO open which led to his knowledge of where Bin Laden was hiding out? Are you denying his campaign statement that Obama said he wouldn't kill Bin Laden but only capture him? Obama has only followed the Bush protocals which you all seem to hate. So why the adorement for Obama and the hate of Bush. W/that said I'll out myself as a registered Democrat- life-long. I voted for Clinton both times &not once for Bush. But I go on policies and facts. I call out hypocracy. To say Obama did this on his own and make derrogatory statement about Bush is not fair or accurate. The bastard is dead. Both sides of the aisle r happy about this one.

      about an hour ago ·  ·  1 person

    • I'm denying 99*% of what you said! Now I'm tired of "debating" w you cause its annoying!!!!!!
      about an hour ago · 

    • I'm denying 99*% of what you said! Now I'm tired of "debating" w you cause its annoying!!!!!!
      about an hour ago · 

    • LMAO.. thats like saying obama is using bush's oval office desk.. used his intel? are these the same intel that let 9/11 happen? idk if u know how it works.. they gather up info.. then that intel gets passed on the sec of defense and joints.. they brief the pres.. pres goes yes or no from them guys/gals... go look at the video of obama and the joints its out there b4 u say he didnt do anything..
      56 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

Later she posted this:

C
I bash Bush cause its fun and easy!
21 minutes ago via Mobile Web ·  · 

No comments: