"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Why Are So Many Jews So Liberal?

I've been asked this question many times. It's hard to explain. Tonight I came across this link from @ronpaulnotforme and I think if you read this you will understand why so many modern-day Jews are so liberal, to a very very scary fault. Basically, in an effort NOT to do this to others we as a community in this country seem to bend over backwards like pretzels.

All I can say is I ask my fellow Jews who are Obama supporters to open their damn eyes and wake up. We share this history but we also share the same scary history of our families going to the ovens for the very same liberal white washing you are perpetrating on us right now with your support of this man.

No comments: