"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Friday, March 26, 2010

Don't Think For Yourself

I was going to write a debate-style post to an opinion article here but as I kept reading this article I hit the following sentence and as a former roommate of mine back in the 1990's once pointed out to me, let them keep talking and they will show the fools that they are all by themselves, here in their very own words explains who they are, [if you're new to my blog, they=marxist left] how they think, and just how they've taken over the minds of my own generation and younger.


Without further adieu:


"Cribbing from Horowitz, but adding his own very special embellishments, Simpson has penned an 18,000-word, six-part exposé of the "Cloward-Piven strategy," which can be found on the websites Americanthinker.com and Americandaughter.com. I have read it so you don't have to."

No comments: