"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What A True Partner Is

The True Partner

I swear I've always believed in this. Sadly when I was in relationships in the past it was always the man the didn't understand this concept. The minute there were disagreements I would hear, "it shouldn't be like this" or "it shouldn't be this hard."  The first sign of an argument, something that needed to be worked out...balked and walked.

Turns out I was right. And you know what? I'm looking for what this Rabbi talks about, for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They balk and walk or if they are really immature they just shift the blame to the children.

Unknown said...

Good thinking point - I twitted on it :)