2008 was for the most part a pretty good year for this single gal. I made a ton of good blog friends. I got certified in my career of choice. WHOOHOO! My client base is picking up without any effort on my part...referrals. LOVE THAT WORD! I moved to a better apartment...well except for this bastard new neighbor who at this moment is blasting his fucking stereo. I'm writing this post on Xmas so I'm letting it go. If this becomes a pattern I'm going to call the landlord and complain. There was a family next door to me for year with a baby. I never heard them. There's no excuse for this shit!
Sadness. Olivia, my sweet Olivia passed away after being with me for 17 years.
So what I've decided to do is write the benefits of being single. Heck I've got more experience at that then anything else I've ever done, right?
- You can walk around in your undies all day until you have to get dressed for work.
- You can decide not to shower for days if you don't have to leave your house.
- You can use the bathroom with the door open.
- You can shower with the door open.
- The hair on the soap is only from you.
- You only have to discipline the cats and THEY LISTEN.
- You can watch the television and fall asleep to it and not be chastised.
- You can blog at any hour and no one yells at you to get off the computer.
- Leftovers are all for you.
- You only have to suffer the cats farts and poops.
- You can burp and fart when needed. (and any other bodily thing like picking your nose...you know you do it!)
- You can eat spare ribs and be as messy as you want.